Crystal Mountain Resort and Sparesort
5.25 - 6.29 to 9.06 - 25
PROVIDED: $70/week, deposit $100
Crystal Mountain is a premiere mountain destination for weddings and other meetings and banquets, so there are a lot of events happening on site during the summer months! All employees enjoy competitive wages, a fun work environment, seasonal recreational benefits, and resort discounts.
Crystal Mountain is looking for:
- Houseman/Housekeeper – $10.00/h
- Recreation Attendant – $11.00/h
- Food & Beverage FoH – $3.59/h + tips
- Food & Beverage BoH – $10.00/h
HOUSING & TRANSPORTATION
Crystal Mountain offers comfortable, affordable housing that is located on property which includes on-site laundry facility, WiFi, and free access to the gym. The cost is $70/week, deposit $100.
All employees receive discounts on food and other resort amenities!
Regarding transportation, employer provides each student with the use of a bike and helmet, which is an ideal way to get around the property. They have a shuttle service available to students that will provide transport into town for groceries and amenities and for cultural activities throughout the season. There is also a local bus service, the Benzie Bus which can connect to the BATA Bus out of Traverse City.
- Company Parties, Holiday Events, Sporting Events, Trips to Major City, Trips to Nearby/Major Attractions, National Cherry Festival
- Employer schedules weekly shopping trips, and other local cultural experiences, in our resort shuttle. Crystal Mountain hosts the Michigan Beer & Brat Festival which draws a large crowd on property during Memorial Weekend.