Jackson Hole Mountain ResortResort
Wyoming, near Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park
6.04 - 27 to 9.02 - 15
Discounts on food, retail, rental equipment!
OFFERED: $160-180/week, $600 - 800 deposit
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is located in Wyoming, just south of the World Famous Yellowstone National Park but also at the edge of Grand Teton National Park.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is a ski area operating for the summer providing excellent Tram accessed hiking, chairlift accessed mountain biking, paragliding, and a variety of shopping and dining options.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is looking for:
- Busser/Food Runner – $6.97/h + tips
- Dishwasher – $12.00/h
- Prep Cook – $12.12/h
- Bike Park Lift Operator – $12.00/h
- Ropes Course Attn. – $12.50/h
- Server – $3.48/h + tips
Employer offers 2 locations:
Rawhide Motel – 2 people per room. Rooms furnished with 2 queen beds with wifi and utilities included. No kitchen or community living area. Mini-fridge and microwave provided, but no kitchen for cooking. Rent: approx. $595/month includes utilities and cable/internet.
Powderhorn Apartments – 1 person per bedroom, 4 people per unit. 4 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms. Each room furnished with 1 twin bed, dresser, closet with wifi and utilities included. Full kitchen and shared community living area. Rent: approx. $690/month includes utilities and cable/internet.
Student is responsible for kitchen utensils, towels, linens as they do not come with any unit. Bus stop in walking distance to each property.
The perks of working at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort:
- Live & work in the hub of outdoor recreation!
- FREE access to TRAM, mountain bike chairlift and public transportation- START Bus!
- Discounts on food, retail, rental equipment!
- Access to paragliding, climbing, and fishing adventures!
- FREE tickets to the Grand Teton Music Festival!