Mackinaw Hotel – Hamilton InnHotel
Mackinaw City, Michigan (various locations)
5.30-6.30 to 9.07-25 depends on location
many J1 students
offered, $79.95/week, deposit $150
Ramada Inn, Starlite Brdget Inn and Starbucks Mackinaw City are part of the Mackinaw Hotel Management group of hotels and restaurants in Mackinaw City Michigan. They are located right in the heart of Mackinaw City near all of the restaurants, shops, ferry terminals to Mackinac Island and more!
The Village of Mackinaw City is a resort community located on the shores of the Straits of Mackinac at the tip of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
Mackinaw City is a great place to live, work, and visit with beautiful scenic views of the Great Lakes, Mackinac Bridge, and countryside. The Village is host to over 1.2 million visitors each year who enjoy the Village’s scenic beauty, 100+ retail shops, exciting attractions, marinas, great restaurants, hotels, bed and breakfasts, and campgrounds
Mackinaw Hotel Management is looking for:
- Housekeeper – $10.25/h + tips (MHM Ramada Inn / MHM Starlite Brdget Inn)
- Zip Line/Golf Attendant – $9.65/h (MHM Starbucks Mackinaw City)
- Front Desk Clerk – $10.25/h (MHM Days Inn Lakeview)
Employer provides affordable housing that has many amenities and nice, comfortable rooms. The cost of housing will be $79.95/week/student.
The other perks of working at Mackinaw Hotel Management:
- Employer will provide a welcome BBQ once all students have arrived by the end of June and an end of season Beach Bonfire party.
- Employer will help locate a bike to rent or to buy for the summer.
- Employer will organize at least two trips (with free transportation) to local attractions.
- All hotel amenities (pools/private sandy beach/indoor waterparks) will be made available for free to J-1 participants
- Free admission to Fort Michilimackinac, the Lighthouse Museum and Old Mill Creek Discovery Park.