Moose Creek InnHotel
West Yellowstone, Montana
5.25 - 6.15 to 9.07 - 25, min. 15 weeks
Great opportunity for second jobs
OFFERED $50/week, deposit $100
Moose Creek Inn is located in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana, just three blocks to the entrance of the World Famous Yellowstone National Park. The town offers a zipline, IMAX theater, Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, Music in the Park, Fourth of July Parade, Rod Run Car Show, Mountain Man Rendezvous, and other seasonal activities. West Yellowstone is a small town of 1,200 year round residents. However, during the summer months, many visitors from around the world come here.
At Moose Creek Inn you can expect to get the following position:
- Front Desk/Hotel Worker – $11.50/h (Male only)
Moose Creek Inn offers housing located four blocks from the job site. Employee housing is a three bedroom, two bathroom house with a full kitchen. There will be up to 8 students total living in the home. Home has a full kitchen with stove, refrigerator, and microwave. Bedding is provided. Students may pay for their own wi-fi and split the cost.
The perks of working at Moose Creek Inn:
- Free guided tour of Yellowstone for employees
- Employer offers end of season BONUS!
- Employer hosts a Fourth of July lunch
- There are several events in town such as the Fourth of July Parade, Music in the Park, Karaoke night at local bars, etc.
- Many businesses in town offer local discounts including tours into Yellowstone, restaurant and gift shop discounts, discount for the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, etc.
- Great opportunity to find second job