Water SafariAmusement & Water Park
Old Forge, NY (north NY state)
6.12 to 9.02 - 23, must arrive early to attend orientation on 10-June!
Beautiful location in the Adirondack Mountains
OFFERED: $62.30/week, $310 deposit
ZOSTAŁO 6 MIEJSC!!
Water Safari is located in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains. This is New York State’s largest water theme park with over 50 rides and 31 water rides! From water rides, to classic amusement rides, fun food, exciting games, storybook characters, circus shows, and more. Old Forge is a small town, their primary industry is tourism. Many visitors come every year to experience the thrills of the Adirondack Mountains and Water Safari! This is amazing place for summer: beautiful mountains scenery, animals (you may even see a moose or a bear), Fulton Chain of Lakes and no major city nearby. There are plenty of local activities and festivals.
At Water Safari you can expect to get one of the following positions:
- Arcade Att/Ride Operator – Calypsos Cove – $11.10/h
- Amusement Park Ride Operator – Enchanted Forest Water Safari – $11.10/h
- International Water Ride Operator – Enchanted Forest Water Safari – $11.10/h
Water Safari offers dormitory style, co-ed housing, located on site. All houses are furnished, utilities, wifi and cable tv are included. Only $62.30/week.
The perks of working at Water Safari:
- FREE admission on local after-hours stuff!
- Parties with games, contests, food and more!
- Group bus trip after Labor Day to Niagara Falls!