Luna Park AmusementsAMUSEMENT PARK
Brooklyn, New York City (by the beach!!)
5.25 - 6.26 to 8.05 - 9.10
Enjoy all New York City has to offer!
ZOSTAŁY 4 MIEJSCA!
Luna Park is located in the world famous Brooklyn borough of New York City. Just a subway ride from Manhattan, Brooklyn has grown into a young-peoples’ part of town over the past decade. Luna Park at Coney Island is a famous summer destination for New Yorkers enjoying a day out and tourists to the city.
There are so many things to do in NYC on your days off and after work, and many of the activities are FREE! Check out just some of the things you can do in Brooklyn and NYC!
At Luna Park you can expect to get one of the following positions:
- Food Service – $15.00/h ($2.00 more than in 2018!)
- Ride Operators – $15.00/h ($2.00 more than in 2018!)
Luna Park does not provide housing but they do have a list of housing options nearby. Housing is very dependent on the location and amount of people sharing, be prepared to spend from $300 – 600 per month. Please remember, it is the responsibility of the student to research and secure housing at least 3 weeks BEFORE arriving in the US.
The perks of working at Luna Park:
- 2 FREE wristband entrances to the park each month
- 15% off on ALL merchandise!
- FREE uniform
- Living and working in NYC!!!
- Many FREE attractions: museums on specific days, park concerts and festivals, comedy shows, galleries, beaches, movies at parks, walking tours, Staten Island Ferry, etc!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS