Waldorf Astoria Park CityResort
Park City, Utah (30 min to Salt Lake City!)
5.25 - 6.14 to 9.15 - 25
Meals are available to team members for $3
Park City is a historic silver mining town that has been turned into a booming tourist town. In the small mountain community you will find a variety of activities to participate in throughout the summer such as free concerts, farmers markets, and events on historic main street.
There is world class hiking and biking trails all around the community, and nearby reservoirs to spend the day playing in the water, as well as fishing and camping.
Park City is just outside of Salt Lake City, the capital of Utah with a multitude of shopping and cultural opportunities.
Utah is also home to 5 National Parks- Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Arches, and Canyonlands.
Park City offers free public transportation around the area. This allows participants to get to work as well as travel to
where they want to go for personal activities without any cost.
Waldorf Astoria Park City is looking to fill the following positions in Poland :
- Gift Shop Attendant – $13.00/h
- Room Attendant – $13.00/h
- Spa Attendant – $12.00/h
- Busser/Server Assistant – $9.50/h + tips (must be min 21)
- Host – $13.50/h (must be min 21)
- Pool Attendant – $13.00/h
- Server – $7.50/h + tips (must be min 21)
- Lobby Attendant – 13.00/h
- Spa Concierge – $14.00/h
Housing is not provided but employer will assist students with housing leads. To find affordable housing you must make arrangements prior to coming to the US. The avarage cost will be $400-500/monht per person.
The perks of working at Waldorf Astoria Park City:
- 50% discount in the restaurant
- 30% discount in the retail store
- Park City offers free public transportation around the area
- Park City is just outside of Salt Lake City, the capital of Utah