Cedar PointAmusement Park
Sandusky, Ohio (on Lake Erie shore)
5.25 - 7.05 to 8.01 - 9.30 (min. 10 weeks)
This is a great offer if you want to work more then 40 hours in a week
Cedar Point Amusement was opened in 1870, Cedar Point Amusement Park, located on the shores of Lake Erie, in Sandusky, Ohio. CP is the biggest amusement park, has more rides and roller coasters than any other amusement park in the world! This amusement park also features a wide variety of live shows, merchandise gift shops, restaurants, games, children’s areas and much more. Cedar Point is also home to an 18-acre waterpark (Soak City), a mile-long beach, three resort hotels, an indoor waterpark/resort, a luxury RV campground including cottages and cabins, and two large marinas.
Sandusky is a small city located on the shores of Lake Erie, one of the five Great Lakes. It is a popular vacation destination (Cedar Point is the primary attraction). Sandusky is located between the major cities of Toledo and Cleveland.
At Cedar Point you can expect to get one of the following positions:
- Food Service Associate – $15.00/h
- Merchandise Sales Associate – $15.00/h
- Park Service Attendant – $15.00/h
- Ride Operator – $15.00/h
- Housekeeping Attendant – $15.00/h
- Lifeguard – $15.00/h
- Security Traffic Associate – $15.00/h
- Resort Food Service Associate – $15.00/h
Cedar Point Housing Campus is located at 2075 1st Street Sandusky, OH 44870. In order to be the best hosts and ensure the safety of our international staff, Cedar Point encourages students to live in one of Cedar Point’s extremely affordable associate dormitories. In addition to our 24/7 security staff, our team of RA’s (Resident Assistants) are always available and ready to help our residents any way they can! The online Associate Life Portal is the online hub for all Associate Life activity. Students will receive communication via email regarding next steps once they arrive. The Associate Recreation Center (ARC) is available for all associates and residents to enjoy a wide variety of activities and amenities including a sand volleyball court, full court basketball, full size soccer field, foosball tables, pool tables, air hockey, and table tennis. The ARC also has a lounge with large TVs, Wi-Fi, computer lab, and many small card games. Additional Housing Notes: Our affordable housing fees are deducted directly from the associate’s pay and ranges between $70-$84 per week depending on which dorm they reside. All students will have 72 hours to depart Cedar Point’s associate housing after their last day of work.
The perks of working at Cedar Point:
- FREE admission to Cedar Point,
- Employee Recreation Center with free Internet access, sandwich shop, table tennis tables, pool tables, games, basketball court, soccer field, sand volleyball & big screen televisions
- FREE Uniforms (laundered free, too!)
- FREE employee activities program including employee-only parties, picnics, and more! Also, inexpensive bus trips arranged to areas of interest (Niagara Falls, Chicago, etc.).
- Inexpensive employee breakfast, lunch & dinner menu at our cafeteria.
- FREE shuttle bus from housing to work site and to local shopping areas