Cedar PointAMUSEMENT PARK
Sandusky, Ohio (on Lake Erie shore)
5.25 - 7.10 to 8.23 - 9.20 (min. 10 weeks)
This is a great offer if you want to work more then 40 hours in a week
OFFERED: $49-63/week, deposit $100
Cedar Point Amusement was opened in 1870, Cedar Point Amusement Park, located on the shores of Lake Erie, in Sandusky, Ohio. CP is the biggest amusement park, has more rides and roller coasters than any other amusement park in the world! This amusement park also features a wide variety of live shows, merchandise gift shops, restaurants, games, children’s areas and much more. Cedar Point is also home to an 18-acre waterpark (Soak City), a mile-long beach, three resort hotels, an indoor waterpark/resort, a luxury RV campground including cottages and cabins, and two large marinas.
Sandusky is a small city located on the shores of Lake Erie, one of the five Great Lakes. It is a popular vacation destination (Cedar Point is the primary attraction). Sandusky is located between the major cities of Toledo and Cleveland.
At Cedar Point you can expect to get one of the following positions:
- Ride Operator – $9.25/h
- Admissions Associate – $8.65/h
- F&B Associate – $9.25/h
- Merchandise Sales Associate – $8.65/h
- Games Associate – $8.65/h
- Park Services Associate/Restroom Attendant – $9.25/h
- Lifequard CP Shores – $9.50/h
- Housekeeping Att – $9.25/h
All housing is multiple occupancy. Cedar Point offers non co-ed housing, supervised, furnished, on-site employee housing (rent is $49.00 to $63.00 per week) with wireless internet access in all common areas. Dormitories do not have kitchen facilities. Students may purchase food for discounted rates at Cedar Point. Costs for meals per day vary between $2-$15
The perks of working at Cedar Point:
- FREE admission to Cedar Point,
- Employee Recreation Center with free Internet access, sandwich shop, table tennis tables, pool tables, games, basketball court, soccer field, sand volleyball & big screen televisions
- FREE Uniforms (laundered free, too!)
- FREE employee activities program including employee-only parties, picnics, and more! Also, inexpensive bus trips arranged to areas of interest (Niagara Falls, Chicago, etc.).
- Inexpensive employee breakfast, lunch & dinner menu at our cafeteria.
- FREE shuttle bus from housing to work site and to local shopping areas