CIEE CONNECTresorts, hotels, amusements parks and others.....
5.25 - 7.10 to 9.05 - 30 (depends on Employer)
End of season bonuses, Cultural Opportunities!!!
FREE - $150/week (depends on Employer)
CIEE Connect – individualized hiring service.
CIEE Connect Hiring Service is designed to be a self-driven hiring service. After applicants complete their resume, they may then search a wide variety of CIEE jobs and apply directly with the host employer for the job in which they are most interested.
Rather than allocated interview slots, you can access all hosts that fit your criteria (dates, English level, location). This is great option for students that are going to participate alone or max with one friend. CIEE connect is the best option for all students who prefere to work w American people rader then with other international student and be a part of smaller comunity, family businesses.
Employers and positions available in the CIEE Connect Pool may only be accessed through the applicant’s account in Beacon (you will get the access after full registration).
Examples of Host Employers
Copley LaReine Motel – Old Orchard Beach, Maine
Old Orchard Beach, also known as OOB, is a classic Maine getaway, combining the best of the old and new. Old Orchard Beach is one of the last remaining oceanfront amusement parks in the country, complete with a pier and an old-fashioned carousel, rides, and fair food. Consistently voted Maine’s Best Beach by the readers of Maine’s largest newspaper, Old Orchard Beach’s 7-mile-long stretch of beautiful sandy shores offers something for every beachgoer. The Copley LaReine Motel, with its 62 deluxe units located directly on the beach and is within walking distance of all activities.
- Affordable housing, access to the beach
- Will provide information about Events, Local Resources, Attractions/Sites, Local Community
Breakfast Hangout and Euphoria – Lake City, Colorado
Join a community hub in the heart of the Rockies! Our restaurant and bar offer more than just a job; we’re an immersive experience. Work against stunning mountain backdrops, enjoy outdoor adventures in Gunnison National Forest and become part of a vibrant local scene.
Your workplace will be surrounded by towering peaks, clear lakes, and picturesque valleys. You can immerse yourself in Gunnison’s rich history, vibrant arts scene, and relaxed lifestyle and escape the heat with a refreshing, mild summer climate.
- Access to scenic trails, world-class fishing, and thrilling water sports during your downtime.
- Engage in local events, festivals, and Fourth of July celebrations
Ferry Beach Retreat and Conference Center – Saco, Maine
Ferry Beach Retreat & Conference Center is located on the coast of southern Maine. We are only 15 minutes from Portland, Maine, and about 1.5 hours from Boston, Massachusetts, by vehicle. In the summertime, daily temperatures are around 80°F (27°C) and the water is between 60°-70°F (16°- 21°C). We offer engaging conferences, retreats, vacations, and youth camps, plus meeting and celebration spaces on our beautiful 32-acre oceanfront campus. Our relaxed campus features a sand volleyball court, two playgrounds, an art studio, fire pit, outdoor chapel, and of course, the beach! Our dining hall provides healthy, delicious food and good coffee. We have a variety of lodging options for our guests, including a campground, dormitories, hotel-style rooms, cottages, and cabins. Ferry Beach is a welcoming non-profit member organization. At Ferry Beach, we celebrate diversity! Every person, no matter their race, gender, sexuality, religion, or nationality, is welcomed and embraced as part of our community at Ferry Beach.
- On-site housing
- Company parties, holiday events, and more to be provided upon arrival
Hotel Earl of Charlevoix – Charlevoix, Michigan
The Earl, built in 1959 by famed architect Earl Young and originally named Earl Young’s Weathervane Lodge, was redesigned in 2019. The Earl is a historic, boutique hotel full of charm and unique features making it a truly one-of-a-kind lodging experience marrying the past and the present. Our goal at The Earl is to take the allure of a historic hotel and mix it with the modern sensibilities and hospitality that today’s guests expect. Ownership was very passionate about
preserving the original architecture and details Earl Young utilized throughout the original construction, while incorporating new elements to emulate his original concept.
- Discounted room rates and housing provide
- Holiday Parties, Company Parties, Mushroom House Tour
Fun City – Estes Park, Colorado
Located near the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, Fun City offers a little bit of everything when it comes to wholesome family entertainment. You’ll marvel at the beautifully landscaped surrounds and the majestic view of the mountains all while enjoying the many activities Fun City has to offer like the giant rainbow slide, bungee trampoline, miniature golf, bumper boats, go-karts, bumper cars, gemstone panning and water walking balls. Fun City is just 2 blocks away from downtown Estes Park and is popular among families and we want our employees to add to the fun!
Previous WAT students that have worked for us have gone into RMNP for hikes. They have also traveled to larger cities close by such as Denver, Fort Collins and even Black Hawk for some gambling!
- Competitive bonus, possible overtime, affordable housing!
- Company parties, Holiday parties, Karaoke nights/ Talent Shows
Boothbay Harbor Yacht Club – Boothbay Harbor, Maine
A new clubhouse with dining room opened in 1968. In 2001, the club completed a major renovation to the clubhouse, resulting in an attractive and well-appointed setting for excellent dining and socializing for the club’s members and their guests. An extensive dock area, with dinghy tie-ups and launch service, affords choice waterfront access to a large mooring field for members and visiting yachtsmen. The social events throughout the summer, from weekly Thursday night cocktail parties to planned themed dining events, bring the membership together. Racing, cruising, social events and tennis programs are well supported by active and enthusiastic members of the Club
- Provides housing and complimentary meals
- Holiday events, Dinners/Potlucks, events, trips to nearby cities!
How to start?
2. Choose CIEE CONNECT as a finding job option
3. Complete CIEE application online in Beacon (to see employers in your CIEE Connect pool you have to complete: CIEE Connect Digital Cover Letter and English Assessment section)
- you can save jobs as they review placements available through the CIEE Connect Pool.
- you can only apply to one job at a time, though you can remove yourselves from a host (will need to provide feedback as to why you’re withdrawing from On Review with the current host)
- interviews will be independently scheduled between the Host Employer and the Applicant.
- once you have verbally accepted an offer, and are pending an offer you will no longer have access to the CIEE Connect Pool
- if you are declined, then you automatically are put back in the CIEE Connect Pool, and can then apply to another job