Kings IslandAmusement Park
Mason, OH (22 miles from Cincinnati)
6.01 - 14 to 9.06-30 (min 12 weeks)
FREE admission to Kings Island
Offered: $70/week, deposit $150
Kings Island is a huge amusement park, offers more than 100 world-class rides, shows and attractions, including the world’s longest wooden (The Beast) and steel inverted (Banshee) roller coasters and a 35-acre waterpark. This amazing amusement park attracting more than 3 million guests each season. They employ more than 4000 seasonal associates giving you the opportunity to establish life-long friendships during your summer at Kings Island!
Mason is a small city located just 22 miles from Cincinnati. The city has over 300 acres of city parks and numerous bike paths that are open to the public. Mason is known for its annual tennis tournament: Western & Southern Open.
At Kings Island you can expect to get one of the following positions:
- F&B Associate – $10.50/h
- Merchandise Sales Associate – $9.50/h
- Park Service Associate – $9.50/h
- Rides – $9.75/h
- Games Sales Associate – $9.75/h
- Lifeguard – $11.50/h
- Security Access Control – $11.00/h
Kings Island provides its international associates with onsite dorms. Amenities include: Restrooms and shower facility, Laundry facility, Cooking area with stoves and microwaves, Recreation center with TVs, games, and an associate store, Mail center, Outdoor soccer field, Outdoor basketball court
The perks of working at Kings Island:
- FREE admission to King’s Island and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE Internet access,
- FREE employee activities program: sporting events, inexpensive day trips for students.
- FREE transportation from housing to work site
- Ride Nights
- FREE food at various times
- Employee recreation center with TV’s, a soccer field, and basketball court
The town sits on the Ohio River and borders Kentucky. Across the river or in Cincinnati there are various night life activities and cultural events for anyone depending on their tastes.
- Cincinnati Zoo
- Over the Rhine Entertainment District
- Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- History Museum
- Great American Ball Park – Reds MLB Team
- Paul Browns Stadium – Bengal’s NFL Team
- Art Museum
- Eden Park
- Cincinnati Riverwalk
- Kings Island
- Cincinnati Bridge