Valleyfair a Cedar Fair ParkAMUSEMENT PARK
Shakopee, MN (only 30 min from Minneapolis!)
5.25 - 7.15 to 8.05 - 9.25 (min. 10 weeks)
FREE entry to the amusement park and waterpark on your days off!
OFFERED: $50/week, no deposit
ZOSTAŁY 2 MIEJSCA!!!
Valleyfair, the Upper Midwest’s largest amusement park, features over 75 rides and attractions including eight thrilling rollercoasters, Dinosaurs Alive, Planet Snoopy with the Peanuts gang, dazzling live entertainment, delicious dining options and the newly expanded Soak City Waterpark featuring Breakers Pipeline, Breakers Plunge and Barefoot Beach!
Shakopee is located on the south bank bend of the Minnesota River, Shakopee and nearby suburbs comprise the southwest portion of Minneapolis-Saint Paul, the sixteenth largest metropolitan area in the United States with 3.3 million people.
At Valleyfair you can expect to get one of the following positions:
- Food Service Associate – $10.75/h
- Ride Operator – $12.00/h
- Lifequard – $10.50/h
Valleyfair has a strong policy regarding appearance: clean cut and 0 visible tattoos.
IMPORTANT: No visible tattoos. No tattoos on the hands, neck, face or head.
Valleyfair offers non co-ed, dormitory style housing, Located on site, within walking distance to worksite. The cost of housing is up to $50.00/week (deducted from paycheck). Weekly housing cost is based on number of housr worked. Employees pay $1.25/h worked. This is capped at 48 hours (or $50.00). If student works more that 48h/week the housing cost is still $50.00, but if less, for example 35h/week the housing cost will be $41.25/week.
No alcohol is permitted in the housing or on the property. The employer has a zero tolerance policy.
The perks of working at Valleyfair:
- FREE entry to the amusement park and waterpark on your days off!
- Organized cultural events: parties, potlucks, movie nights.
- FREE transportation to local shops, the grocery store, and other activities.
- Exlore the MALL OF AMERICA (the largest shopping mall in the United States).
- Spend some time at one of Minnesota’s lakes (Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Lakes. There are over 22 lakes in the metropolitan area alone and will provide a great opportunity for you to get outdoors to bike, kayak, canoe or swim).