Valleyfair a Cedar Fair ParkAMUSEMENT PARK
Shakopee, MN (only 30 min from Minneapolis!)
5.25 - 6.24 to 9.5 - 25 (min. 10 weeks)
FREE entry to the waterpark on your days off!
OFFERED: $50/week, deposit $50
Valleyfair, the Upper Midwest’s largest amusement park, features over 75 rides and attractions including eight thrilling rollercoasters, Dinosaurs Alive, Planet Snoopy with the Peanuts gang, dazzling live entertainment, delicious dining options and the newly expanded Soak City Waterpark featuring Breakers Pipeline, Breakers Plunge and Barefoot Beach!
Shakopee is located on the south bank bend of the Minnesota River, Shakopee and nearby suburbs comprise the southwest portion of Minneapolis-Saint Paul, the sixteenth largest metropolitan area in the United States with 3.3 million people.
At Valleyfair you can expect to get one of the following positions:
- Food Service Associate – $17.00/h ($2/h increase!)
- Lifequard – $14.25/h during training, after – $17.00/h ($2/h increase!)
- Ride Operator – $17.00/h ($2/h increase!)
IMPORTANT: Valleyfair has a strong policy regarding appearance: clean cut and 0 visible tattoos.
Associates will be assigned a room once they arrive to the dorms. If associates would like to room with other individuals they will need to communicate this through email correspondence with the housing department. Please note that not all roommate request will be honored. Each room will house four people and contain bunk-style beds, four locker style closets, a dresser and a small refrigerator. Rooms have their own heating and air conditioning. Each floor has common restrooms and shower facilities. Kitchens and television lounges are on each floor. Each building has laundry facilities for the students to use. Rent will be paid through check deduction and will total $50.00 per week.
No alcohol is permitted in the housing or on the property. The employer has a zero tolerance policy.
The perks of working at Valleyfair:
- FREE entry to the amusement park and waterpark on your days off!
- FREE uniform
- Organized cultural events: parties, potlucks, movie nights.
- FREE transportation to local shops, the grocery store, and other activities.
- Exlore the MALL OF AMERICA (the largest shopping mall in the United States).
- Spend some time at one of Minnesota’s lakes (Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Lakes. There are over 22 lakes in the metropolitan area alone and will provide a great opportunity for you to get outdoors to bike, kayak, canoe or swim).
- Meals with management
- Social activities with co-workers
- Associate recognition programs