Grand Teton – Vail Resorts (2 locations)National park
Grand Teton National Park, 36 miles north of Jackson, WY
6.01 - 15 to 9.15-25
There are nearly 320 km of trails for hikers to enjoy in Grand Teton!
OFFERED: $95/week, no deposit
READ MANDATORY EMPLOYER OFFER DETAILS:
Grand Teton National Park provides a unique experience in one of the most beautiful and rugged areas in the world. Grand Teton is the highest mountain in Grand Teton National Park and the second highest peak in the U.S. state of Wyoming after Gannett Peak. The mountain is entirely within the Snake River drainage basin, which it feeds by several local creeks and glaciers. The Teton Range is a subrange of the Rocky Mountains, which extend from southern Alaska to northern New Mexico. Grand Teton is a classic destination in American mountaineering. There are countless opportunities in day off work for recreation: hiking, canoeing, sightseeing, horseback riding, wildlife viewing, and more!
Vail Resorts Grand Teton Lodge Company is located in a National Park. It is one of the most beautiful places in the world! A genuine interest in the Park and a positive attitude toward Guest Service is essential in providing an exceptional experience for visitors. Have Fun. Serve others. Do Right. Drive Vales. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values that Vail Resorts Grand Teton Lodge Company employees embrace daily.
Vail Resorts Grand Teton Lodge Company is looking for:
- Kitchen Worker (Entry Cook, EDR Assistant)/Colter Bay Village, Flagg Ranch, Jackson Lake Lodge – $9.90/h
- Retail Clerk (Gift Shop, Grocery Store)/Colter Bay Village – $9.25/h
- Housekeeper /Colter Bay Village, Flagg Ranch – $9.25/h
BONUS – $4 for worked day, offered for students working in the housekeeping, kitchen departments!
The cost of housing – $95/week, this cost include: housing, 3 meals a day, linens, laundry, internet, employee activities,
trips to Jackson, and all other employee services. It is co-ed, dorm style housing, there are 2-5 students placed per room so you should expect to live with other employees.
The housing is located on federal land and there are strict regulations, including no underage drinking and no
drug use. Issues in living arrangements can impact employment status.
- BONUS offered for students working in the housekeeping, kitchen departments!
- Couples and groups of up to 4 friends are encouraged to apply!
- Employees receive many discounts on food & activities in the town of Jackson!
- Enjoy employer arranged trips to Yellowstone National Park, Grizzly Discovery Center and many fun activities!
- Employer will pick up all employees from Jackson. There will be a shuttle schedule provided with
your job offer and you would choose the next shuttle after your arrival to Jackson.
- Many activities on your day off – hiking, canoeing, sightseeing, horseback riding, wildlife viewing.